Thursday, May 7, 2009

Assignment #1

List 2-3 specific goals you have for this course.
1- I want to understand the development behind the learning styles of the students I teach.
2- I want to be able to write quality assessments for the individual students in my classes.
3- I want to continue my education towards becoming a respected teacher.


Describe your weekly preparation plan. Be specific. What will you do each day of the week to prepare for this course.
In order to get the most out of this class I intend to turn in all my assignments on time and keep up on my reading of the assigned chapters.

Outline the study strategies that you will use to understand the material.
I have always used the outline method in both note taking and structuring chapter readings of my textbooks. I intend to continue these methods in this class.

Explain the process you will follow if you do not understand a topic.
First- I will try to understand the topic through the textbook. Secondly, I will turn to the Internet to help find information. IF I still am uncertain I will turn to a fellow classmate for information. After having exhausted all these resources I will turn to Dr. Cox to clarify any topics still not understood.

Complete the following statement:

I will reach my goals in this course by completing all the assignments and retain the information learned during this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment